Student International Health Insurance
The StudentSecure Plan
Students Visa Insurance|StudentSecure Medical Insurance Plans.
- Medical coverage from one month to four years for full-time students or full-time scholars studying outside of their home country
- Medical coverage available for spouses and dependents when traveling with student
- Coverage available for international professors who are pursuing educational activities
- Available in two coverage areas: Including the U.S.A. and Excluding the U.S.A.
- Two levels of coverage, the Select and Budget options. Both plans include coverage for sickness and accident Medical Expenses, Intercollegiate Sports, Emergency Medical Evacuation, and Acts of Terrorism.
- Online account management through Student Zone
- Limited home country coverage available with every policy
If you are a student or scholar planning on traveling to pursue your education outside your home country, health insurance is a necessity. Most student visas and learning institutions require visiting foreign students be covered by a comprehensive medical health insurance policy. You may also find that the coverage from your home country will not follow you while you are studying abroad. We take the guess work out of insurance for individuals in study abroad programs with an affordable solution with the HCC Medical Insurance Services (HCCMIS) StudentSecure™ plans insured by Lloyd’s London and administered by HCCMIS in Indiana, USA.
Piece of Mind
In addition to medical insurance coverage, the StudentSecure plans include a variety of valuable Assistance Services available worldwide around the clock 24/7 that may give you and your family extra piece of mind with the knowledge that these Assistance Services are available to you.
The Assistance Services include…
- Locate a Doctor or a Medical referral
- Dispatch of a doctor or specialist
- Emergency Message Relay
- Locate your lost checked baggage and deliver it to you
- Assistance with prescription drug replacement
- Emergency travel arrangements for family members
- Lost passport or travel documents assistance
- Embassy and Consulate referrals
- Legal and accounting referrals
- Bail bond assistance
- Translation and interpretation assistance
- Safety advisories and more!